- Owner: SARL CITY BIKE is the owner of the site www.ebike-riviera.com and all associated sub-domains. Headquarters address: 41 AV LOUIS CAPPATTI 06200 NICE
SIRENE: 498421064 RCS NICE / CAPITAL SOCIAL : 30 000 €
- Direction of publication: Ebike Riviera
- Hosting: The site www.ebike-riviera.com is hosted in France on the servers of the company OVH – 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
- Responsibilities: The user is solely responsible for the use of the information accessible through this site. City Bike reserves the right to modify the present conditions at any time, in particular by updating this site.
- Hypertext links: Sites outside the site of SARL CITY BIKE having a hypertext link to this site are not under the control of SARL CITY BIKE, which consequently declines any responsibility for their content. The user is solely responsible for their use. The creation of hypertext links to the site www.ebike-riviera.com is subject to the prior agreement of SARL CITY BIKE. For any request, you can send a message via the site and its contact form.
- Copyrights / Copyright • SARL CITY BIKE has opened this site for the personal information of its users. No commercial use, even partial, of the data presented therein can be carried out without the prior written consent of SARL CITY BIKE.
- The presentation and content of this site together constitute a work protected by the laws in force on intellectual property, of which SARL CITY BIKE is the owner. No reproduction and / or representation, in whole or in part, may be made without the prior written consent of the company.
- The drawings, photographs, images, texts, animated sequences with or without sound, and other documentations represented on this website are subject to industrial and / or intellectual property rights and are, depending on the case, the property of SARL CITY BIKE or third parties who have given limited authorization to the www.ebike-riviera.com site to use them. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and / or transformation, partial or complete, or transfer to another site is prohibited. Copying for private use of these various rights objects is authorized. Their partial or complete reproduction, without the prior written consent of SARL CITY BIKE, is strictly prohibited, with the exception of that carried out for the needs of the press.
- 1.1.1 Creator of the site
60 avenue du Mont Alban 06300 Nice
RCS Nice – Siret: 48100082600042
The site, accessible through the following url: www.ebike-riviera.com, is operated in compliance with French law. Use of this site is governed by these general conditions. By using the site, you acknowledge having read and accepted the conditions. These can be modified at any time and without notice by CITY BIKE, which cannot be held responsible in any way for misuse of the service.
- 1.1.3 Editorial manager
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may however contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email, describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, triggering action, type of computer and browser used. ,…). Any downloaded content is done at the user’s own risk and under his sole responsibility. Consequently, CITY BIKE cannot be held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer or any loss of data resulting from the download. Pictures are not contractual. The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website to other resources present on the Internet network can not engage the responsibility of the company CITY BIKE.
- 1.3 Disputes
These conditions are governed by French law and any dispute or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these conditions must be brought before the competent courts. The reference language for settling any disputes is French. •
- 1.4.1 Right of access
Pursuant to this law, Internet users have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning them personally. This right can be exercised by post to SARL CITY BIKE, 41 AV LOUIS CAPPATTI 06200 NICE.
The personal information collected is in no way entrusted to third parties except for the possible proper performance of the service ordered by the Internet user.
- 1.4.2 Purpose
The information collected from people through the various forms complies with the Data Protection Act. We inform you that your answers, unless otherwise indicated, are optional and that the failure to answer does not have any particular consequences. However, your answers must be sufficient to allow us the proper performance of the service ordered. The data is also aggregated for the purpose of compiling trade statistics.
Under Law No. 2000-719 of August 1, 2000, the contact details declared by the buyer may be communicated on request from the judicial authorities.
- 1.4.3 Confidentiality
Your personal data is confidential and will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties except for the proper performance of the service.
- 1.5 Intellectual property
All the content of this site, including, without limitation, graphics, images, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons as well as their formatting are the exclusive property of SARL CITY BIKE at the exception of brands, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of SARL CITY BIKE. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.3335-2 and following of the Code of intellectual property. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement which may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer. In addition, the owners of the copied Content could take legal action against you.
SARL CITY BIKE is the identical owner of the “rights of database producers” referred to in Book III, Title IV, of the Intellectual Property Code (Law No. 98-536 of July 1, 1998) relating to copyright and to databases.
Users and visitors of the website can set up a hyperlink to this site, but only to the home page, accessible at the following URL: www.ebike-riviera.com provided that this link is ‘opens in a new window. In particular, a link to a sub page (“deep link”) is prohibited, as well as the opening of this site within a frame (“framing”), except with the express prior authorization of SARL CITY BIKE.
For any authorization or information request, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific conditions are foreseen for the press.
- 1.6 Trademarks
The site accessible by the following urls: www.ebike-riviera.com is a trademark of SARL CITY BIKE. The brands are registered trademarks and the exclusive property of SARL CITY BIKE.
All other product or company names mentioned on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We would like to remind you that the registration of domain names related to the previous brands (“typo-squatting”) or a reproduction of meta-tags (“position-squatting”) or the use of trademarks in meta-tags is punishable by law.
- 1.7 Configuration
For an optimized use of this service we recommend:
a random access memory (RAM) of 256 megabytes minimum,
ADSL connection (or higher) recommended,
screen configuration: 1024 x 768 or more,
this site is optimized for browsers supporting the XHTML 1 and CSS standards (examples: Internet Explorer 6 and FireFox 1),
- 2.2 Information and exclusion
SARL CITY BIKE implements all the means at its disposal to ensure reliable information and reliable updating of its websites. However, errors or omissions may occur. The Internet user must therefore ensure the accuracy of the information from SARL CITY BIKE, and report any changes to the site that he deems useful. REVI is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, and for any direct or indirect damage that may result from it.
- 2.3 Cookies
- 2.4 Hypertext links
The websites of SARL CITY BIKE may offer links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet.
It has no way of controlling sites in connection with its websites. SARL CITY BIKE does not answer for the availability of such sites and external sources, nor does it guarantee it. It cannot be held responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the content of these sites or external sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks associated with this use fall fully on the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
Users, subscribers and visitors to the websites of SARL CITY BIKE may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of SARL CITY BIKE.
In the event that a user or visitor wishes to set up a hyperlink to one of the websites of SARL CITY BIKE, it will be up to him to send an email accessible on the site in order to formulate his request for implementation a hyperlink. SARL CITY BIKE reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
- 2.5 Research
In addition, the reference to a website to complete the information sought does not in any way mean that SARL CITY BIKE recognizes or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of said site.
- 2.6 Precautions for use
It is therefore your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that what you choose to use is not tainted with errors or even elements of a destructive nature such as viruses, trojans, etc.
- 2.7 Responsibility
The seller is required to deliver goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
The commercial guarantee means any contractual commitment of a professional towards the consumer with a view to the reimbursement of the purchase price, the replacement or the repair of the good, in addition to its legal obligations aimed at guaranteeing compliance. good.
The commercial guarantee is the subject of a written contract, a copy of which is given to the buyer. The contract specifies the content of the guarantee, the terms of its implementation, its price, its duration, its territorial scope as well as the name and address of the guarantor and reproduces Article L. 211-16.
In addition, it clearly and precisely mentions that, independently of the commercial guarantee, the seller remains bound by the legal guarantee of conformity mentioned in Articles L. 211-4 to L. 211-13 of this code and that relating to defects in the item sold, under the conditions provided for in Articles 1641 to 1648 and 2232 of the Civil Code.
Articles L. 211-4, L. 211-5 and L. 211-12 of this code as well as article 1641 and the first paragraph of article 1648 of the civil code are reproduced in full.
In the event of non-compliance with these provisions, the warranty remains valid. The buyer is entitled to rely on it.
- 2.8 Write to us
SARL CITY BIKE is at your disposal for all your comments or suggestions. You can write to us in French by email at: email@example.com